• My PSP-1001 has a cracked LCD screen. Where is the best place to send it for parts & service? I do not want to use a credit card. Will anyplace accept a money order as form of payment?
    thanks irish
  • Sorry to say, Irish, but the only people that would be able to fix it is Sony themselves- Sony only lets certain repair depots do their service work for them. You wouldn't be able to just drop it off, it has to go through Sony's tech support to get the package sent to you to send in the system.