Tiger Woods 09 online help?
  • I play much better using the "3-click system" of swinging however evrytime I go to play online-It does not let you play with that swing (by pressing R3)....only using the analog stick.
    Am I missing something?
  • Cany anyone answer this question.....it has been posted for a week and still no replys by staff,,,
  • Sorry about that, beer- been a busy time of it offline. Far as I can tell the 3 click is not available for online play (stupid, i know). I'll have a dig around with the game myself and check back with you.
  • beermachine said:
    I play much better using the "3-click system" of swinging however evrytime I go to play online-It does not let you play with that swing (by pressing R3)....only using the analog stick.
    Am I missing something?

I have been playing the 3-click system online for a while and perfer it to the analog stick. the only time I can not use it is with the tour difficulty, so I make sure when I pick a match it is with the balanced difficulty.
  • Thank you very much....that was exactly it. I must have always been on a different difficulty level!:cool: :cool: