Blitz Fan Lv. 1 ?
  • Okay there's a guy in the Djose/Yevon Temple that says the following...

Blitz Fan Lv.1
    Name: Sonio
    Favourite Team: Kilika Beasts
    You cannot sign a contract with him. Looks like an ordanary Blitzball Fan

I would like a very good explanation fo this one..... If someone knows...
  • Not sure how else to explain it other than that it's just a zBlitz fan. They don't Blitz though which is why you can't sign them. I hadn't run into people like that but i'm sure there are lots of fans in the game and Square decided to label the biggest ones i guess. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Well, madhtr-NiiSan... I only found this one... I once went through Spira and only found this one with Blitz Fan...

Mad-NiiSan do you remember after perfoming the Jecht Shot in the beginning of the game in the S.S.Winno... Datto begins trying to do the same thing... And when I saw him he was trying to perform the Jecht Shot...

You know What for me he's just a... he's just a... glitch??!!
  • Well, the Jecht Shots are one of the best shots available so why wouldn't Datto also want to learn it? He's just trying to learn it himself and make himself stronger.....he never does learn it though.
  • And when I saw him he was trying to perform the Jecht Shot...
    [/b]

When I was said "Him" I was talking about the other guy that I can't sign a contract...
  • Oh right.....well he's a big fan so why not know the Jecht shot which happens to be a powerful shot....Maybe it's his favorite shot or something......Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.