Thanksgiving
  • The North American holiday of Thanksgiving is coming up, and I thought it would be cool to make it an international reflection of what we all have to be thankful for. It's the last thursday in November. I hop everybody has a lot to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.:D
  • Good thread!

Lets see im thankful for:

My my parents
    almost being done with college
    having my car paid off
    being 21
    food
    the gym
    all of my friends
  • As part of my Creative Writing class, I've had to write one thing down every day that I am thankful for. I'll come back and post it in a list by days.:D
  • it's not a thing we have over here in the UK but...
    I'm thankful for my son my beautiful loveing wife and all the things i have,because with out my wife i would have none of it.
  • we don't do thanksgiving in Australia either but i am thankful for my friends, im thankful that my mum can put up with raising a teen (me) and that we just manage to pay the school fees for the school i go to (my dad earns heaps yet he still never puts in for my schooling) i thank god for my family and that im will soon be old enough to get a paid job at the guitar store(14-9months)
  • :o i mist the most important thing, as it is less than a month till xmas i'm thankful for the life of jesus
  • I am very thankful for my wonderful husband, and fantastic friends and family. Im tyhankful to have a good secure job and that i dont want for anything