what are you hoping santa brings??
  • I'm just wondering what people are hoping Santa will bring them on Xmas day?
    i no most of the things I'm getting because i ordered most of them for my wife to buy me,the one thing i cant wait to get my hands on is mirrors edge cant wait for that and midnight club was another game i let my wife buy :D and i think then it will probably be the usual socks,underwear and YET more deodorant ;) .
    the wife wants an i pod touch but with all these great games i want i dont think i will have any money left for one of them :laugh: :laugh: .
  • Only things I'm somewhat hoping to get are a remote starter for the car (considering some of the cold mornings we have here it's nice to get into a car that already warm) and the new Prince of Persia game coming out next month. May need to drop a hint about The Dark Knight on Blu-Ray, too.
  • im hoping that "santa" does not bring me anything but sets aside some money to help me buy a Epiphone guitar 3 months after xmas
  • Have e-mailed santa and asked for LBP and COS WAW.

Other than that, i would love some soap-on-a-rope, some very cheap shower gell that strips your skin and novelty socks with characters i have never heard of.

I think the chances are pretty good................
  • pokerdon said:
    Have e-mailed santa and asked for LBP and COS WAW.

Other than that, i would love some soap-on-a-rope, some very cheap shower gell that strips your skin and novelty socks with characters i have never heard of.

I think the chances are pretty good................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I'm hoping Santa brings me money.

I can't think of anything I need that I don't already have...apart from money. That and an acceptance letter to a University of California would be good.
  • Thanks for the laughs Steel, BUT you being from the UK, you KNOW you will get at leat 1 of those PRESENTS!!!! lol.
  • I don't celebrate XMAS, but this year is special for me, BECAUSE
    Monday its Eid (I celebrate Eid, Im a Muslim) I will be getting about £200
    Tuesday im gonna spend it all on clothes and PS3 games.
    Wednesday its my birthday, i'll get about £300, :p
    CHILLIN eh
  • I want santa to bring me a positive pregnancy test

Im not bothered about anything else!!!
  • IM hoping for DOCTOR.WHO a sonic screw driver