• I have previously taken help from you on wether to help me connect with my fariya connection or purchase a wateen router.I was about to purchase my wateen router but as the fariya net was a login net going to the browser page or the online instruction manual page on the ps3 brought up the page to login just like it does on my pc.I have been using this net for 2 months now and i am easily able to connect online and play online or do things on the ps store.but since 4 days the browser is not giving the login page and it gives a dns error 80710102 instead.the login page used to appear after the error 80028E05 would come but now this error wont come and a dns error comes.but my pc gives the login page but one thing i have noticed is that before the login page would come on the pc i have to open an MS DOS BATCH file by the name of cleanvirus which my ISP told me to do.and if i wont the pc would also give a dns error.could it be something related to this cleanvirus?but 4 days earlier i had to open the cleanvirus only on pc and not on my ps3.my isp doesnt know much about ps3 so please help me.
  • To be honest, i really don't know what to tell you- I've never heard of an internet provider requiring this sort of thing before.