• HI, i heard everyone in UK is starting to get PS Home invites, do you have to download a theme or sumat, how come i havent got an invite yet.
  • No, they are just picking people from their database of PSN Ids and sending to those e-mail addresses. If you haven't got yours yet you may yet. At any rate, it's supposed to be open to all before Christmas (or so the word is).
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    No, they are just picking people from their database of PSN Ids and sending to those e-mail addresses. If you haven't got yours yet you may yet.

What does that mean m8
  • Didn't think I could explain it much clearer there, Prince. :huh:

They are picking people from their list of PSN names to give the beta code to and sending that code to the e-mail address used to register those IDs.
  • how long do they take
  • They did have problems with their e-mail server at first a few weeks ago but that is now fixed. I can't say for sure how many invites they have been sending each week but considering the number of users the odds would be somewhat slim on getting picked.
  • damn they havent yet sent me one, is it coz im black :D
  • No, it's because they know it gets you p.o.ed. :p SEriously, have patience- you aren't missing out on that much, to be honest.