• HELP!!! I am stuck in Magyscar.....

Giles' life is saved and everybody is happy. At this point Beamount asked you to go to Magyscar and relay the happy news. Go to Magyscar and talk to the villagers there. They leave, and Jess came back and mention something about a crack on the wall on the back of that room. I hit it with the Iron Flail. A hole will appeared there, I went through.

I have made it as far as the 3 transporters, then i am suppose to jump to a ledge on the left. It is an impossible jump without a barrel or something for Alundra to jump on. The gap is just too wide.

I have been over and over it and I can see what I am missing.

Can someone Please help me?
  • This is the room with the big gap in the middle?
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    This is the room with the big gap in the middle?

This room has a spike pit floor, spike balls and a raft of sorts with arrows on it. In the lower left corner is a chest with a key. Then you have yo go to the upper right corner, take the transporter back to the other three transporters which tajes you bacj to the spike pit but on top of a ledge in which you have to jump left to get to the door. This is the jump I cannot make.
  • Ok- if this is the area I think it is you actually need to jump down to where you will find three skeletons and take them out. This will make a level fall down onto one of the platforms over the spikes. This will make the platforms in the south east corner shift positions and let you pass. When you get to the south east corner use a bomb to hit the lever below, which will shift the platforms again. Head north to exit.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Ok- if this is the area I think it is you actually need to jump down to where you will find three skeletons and take them out. This will make a level fall down onto one of the platforms over the spikes. This will make the platforms in the south east corner shift positions and let you pass. When you get to the south east corner use a bomb to hit the lever below, which will shift the platforms again. Head north to exit.

No it is way past that level
  • Well, the bit I mentioned is at the end of Magyscar so I can't say for sure exactly where you are.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Well, the bit I mentioned is at the end of Magyscar so I can't say for sure exactly where you are.

I apologize, it sounded like it was the beginning....

this room is after the turtles where the elevator drops, brings you up to a corridor where there are four mud? guys, there are two transporters, the first brings you to another that takes you to the room i am stuck in. if you fall of the ledge, you go to the upper right corner, take the transporter back to the previous one.......in a circle of sorts.
    you land back on the ledge you need to make the jump to the left. repeat if you fall off...

frustrating!!!

here is a walkthrough i found

Alundra FAQ/Walkthrough v1.1 - PhamtonPain - hosted by Neoseeker

I am in Dungeon #12 Magyscar

Giles' life is saved and everybody is happy. At this point you are asked by Beamount to go to Magyscar and relay the happy news. Go to Magyscar and talk to the villagers there. They will leave, and the Jess will come back and mention something about a crack on the wall on the back of that room. Head to that wall (where the stone shield is), and hit it with the Iron Flail. A hole will appear there, go through and into the dungeon #12.

I am at paragraph 10......it says "This next room is interesting, I am at the last part of it where I have to jump west toward the cliff. And that is where I can't make the jump...

Thanks for your help!!!!