Question about Adventures of Sly Cooper
  • I am not a gamer, haven't played anything since NES was the next great thing (oh, and I'm old, too!) But my son has a PS2 and has become obsessed with Sly Cooper. He has the first three games and wants a PS3 for the sole purpose of playing the fourth game.

His other obsession (as with most 11-year-olds, I guess) is graphic novels. The good news is, apparently, there's a graphic novel series featuring Sly Cooper, called The Adventures of Sly Cooper. He has the first and wants the second. I've been searching for this for Christmas but cannot find it. A Google search has brought up only a couple of stores that no longer have it in stock.

Can anyone direct me to a better place that might have this? Thanks in advance for any help.
  • I've done some digging and I don't believe there ever was a second issue put out. The comic was more a promotional to help push Sly Cooper 2, which was releasing close to that time. Your best bet to find one, if it is out there, would be eBay or a big used online comic book store like Mile High Comics.