• Hey guys and gals. Im too stressed for time to search the database for this question but can anyone tell me if im able to go back to any place when i have the ship? I want to get all the crests and sigils that I left behind. I dont want to restart my game(im a perfectionist). Is there a way to get back to every place?
  • No probs Gene. You can go back and visit the past areas except you can't go back into Bevelle Temple so be sure to get everything that you want there before you leave. I have done most of my leveling up and sidequests at this point. It's fun going back to old places to visit and get more stuff as well as going to new areas that were previously unavailable. See the FFX answers for info on the Airship passwords for the extra areas including the Omega Ruins(great place to level up). Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Mad, you made my day! This is great, i thought I would have to restart the game in order to collect all the sigils and everything. Thanks again mad. ;)