• hi lyndon, john purcell here, i just sent a new thread today 20-12-08, approx. 2-00pm, but i did'nt give you enough information, i am playing DOOM ps1 and i am on level 20, unholy cathedral, and i am looking for the yellow door, thank you.[EMAIL="jimbones.purcell@hotmail.com
  • There is no yellow key for that level- you may actually be in level 21 by now. The room to use the yellow key in should be very close to where you found it. Look around when you exit the room you got it and you should see it.
  • hi lyndon, re DOOMps1, level 20, unholy cathedral, thanks for your reply, there are two skull keys, a blue one, and a yellow one, you were right about the blue skull key, but the yellow skull key is in one of those 4 garage type rooms where the door opens and a monster starts firing at you, in the central area, but the secret area is in the wall opposite the blue door in the passage hallway, i have been in there before but its been so long now, i've forgotten how i got in there, can u help.
  • [QUOTE=john purcell;68577]hi lyndon, re DOOMps1, level 20, unholy cathedral, thanks for your reply, there are two skull keys, a blue one, and a yellow one, you were right about the blue skull key, but the yellow skull key is in one of those 4 garage type rooms where the door opens and a monster starts firing at you, in the central area, but the secret area is in the wall opposite the blue door in the passage hallway, i have been in there before but its been so long now, i've forgotten how i got in there, can u help.