• :frown: hi all.. i've had the video game the grinch for a very long time.. and i cant ever pass this one level it's the whoforest.. i was wondering.. are there any cheats, or anything like that 2 help me.. well you can email me at [email]angel4lyfe1839@yahoo.com[/email] plus i have yahoo messenger and hotmail messenger.. so and it's the same for both [email]angel4lyfe1839@hotmail.com[/email] and [email]angel4lyfe1839@yahoo.com[/email]
    thanks
    Peanut:frown:
  • There are not many cheats for this game, to be honest. Which part of Who Forest are you having problems with, angel? We should be able to help you out.
  • the part where he has 2 swing up on the branches but yet when i go do it he wont.. its like he will pruposely not do it... it's makin stressed very much:frown:
  • Ah yes- you need to pick your path here a bit to get up to the top. When you get to the second branch turn him around to swing the opposite way to the next branch then turn him around again to get further up to the next one. You need to turn him around one more time after this, if memory serves.