do i need a network disk to play online?
  • i need the fuull name of the disk to play online on ps2, for my socom 2 game!! and im struggling really bad, its pretty sad, , i just need nelp please!!!!
  • The disc is called a "network access disc"- you need this to set up your PS2's internet connection settings. If you can't get one directly from Sony there are usually a number of them available on eBay for cheap.