How Can I Burn Mtv Music Gen.songs To Cd Format?
  • hi i recently purchased mtv music generator for ps1. Im looking for info on how to get my music tracks onto cd fofmat. steve [email][/email] Thanx!
  • Well, i've never tried this before so i'm not even positive that it can be done but you can try at least. This is going to require some extras that you may not have. You're going to need to connect your PSX to your PC. You'll need a Video Card that will allow you to connect either AV cables or S-Video through. You'll also need a CDR/W of course to burn the music. Then you'll need to startup your game and you should be able to copy the songs to disk now......if this doesn't work, well....i was grasping at straws already so i may be all out of ideas. Oh, i am moving this to the general section. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I've tried this once before, but I used a tape recorder, didnt go quite as planned though.

Your best bet would be to get one of those PC peripherals which allows you to watch TV on your PC. These have sockets for AV cables which you can plug your PSX into. Then all you have to do is play the track on your PSX and use Sound Recorder or whatever to record it. That will save it as a .wav file which can be written to a CD and played on a standard CD Player. Keep in mind that .wav files can be quite large, a 5 minute song could take up around 50 megabytes.

That's all I can think of at the moment i'm afraid. You could always get MUSIC 2000 for PC :unsure:
  • [b]I've recorded my own music creations in different ways in the the past. I'll give you 2 examples for the PS2.

Example 1

You can get a AV/SCART splitter box with extra audio ports from ARGOS (UK) priced around