Uncharted ... I'm stuck early
  • I found the entrance, followed a few more trails, but now am in a room with some stone pedestals ... copies are in the book. Problem is, now I can't seem to find any way to activate or work the stones. I think it's level 2 or 3. This is my first gaming machine, not counting my computers, ever. I still have problems remembering which button does what ... what do you want? I'm over 50.
  • You should notice (if I am at the right section myself) the panels are numbered in the book- this is the order they should be pushed. These panels need a bit of agility to get to, though. Start by facing the small staircase from the circle in the middle of the floor symbols.

Jump up to grab the narrow ledge to Nate's left and shimmy around to Nate's left as far as he can. Jump up to grab the next narrow ledge above Nate and then jump up to grab the ledge above Nate to climb up onto it. Face towards the edge of the ledge you just climbed up and jump to the broken pillar you see in front of Nate. Jump to the next ledge on the other side of this pillar and you will see a gear symbol on the wall panel here. Push triangle in this wall panel. You'll get a cut scene. One down, 3 to go.

Jump back to the broken pillar and then jump back to the larger ledge you
    were on earlier. Go out onto the extended portion of ledge to Nate's right and jump across the gap to the other large ledge. Push in the wall panel you see in front of you on the wall. Half way there.

Jump to the broken pillar to Nate's right and shimmy to Nate's right all
    the way around the pillar. Jump to the ledge behind Nate and then push the wall panel on this ledge.

Jump back to the broken pillar and shimmy to Nate's left all the way. Jump back to the larger ledge and go out to the extended ledge to Nate's left to jump back to the other large ledge. Push the wall panel on this ledge to unlock the symbol secret.

Drop down to the pit and climb down the ladder at the side of the pit. After you drop off the bottom of the ladder shimmy to Nate's left all the way and then jump to the narrow ledge to Nate's left. Quickly shimmy to Nate's left all the way and then jump to the next ledge to Nate's left. Shimmy to Nate's left and then climb up onto this ledge. Enter the doorway here and go around to the back of the spiked block you see up ahead. Push this block towards the doorway you came in from by holding triangle and guiding it.