• I am trying to hook up my console to play online. I placed the usb cord to the front of the console and to the back of my Linksys wireless router but when I go to add a provider its stops my progress and states cannot find hardware. Can someone help.Thank you.
  • [The PS2 will not recognize a USB internet connection- you need to use the ethernet jack on the back of the console (or on the network adapter if using an older model PS2).
  • Thank you! I have bought a network adapter and installed it but it was used and didn't come with a setup cd. I set up everything on ps2 to auto, says connection was made but when I get to lobby it won't let me in. Any suggestions? Thanks again.
  • Some games such as the SOCOM series and Hot Shots Golf Fore have the routine built in. You may have to check with Sony or hit up eBay for one of the discs (always seems to be quite a few available there).
  • how do i create settings to get online for fifa 08
  • Once you have your PS2's online connection set up it will work with every PS2 game that still has online functionality active, Bastian. You'll need the network CD from Sony.