PS2 on PC/ with VIVO
  • ~Hi! I am trying for a week to hook up my ps2 to my graphics card ( ATI Radeon 2600 HD with the VIVO Slot. I have the adapter which tranforms the VIVO slot in a Y/Pb/Pr Slot. Everything okay till now, but I can't seem to find a way to see the PS2 on my monitor. I know you will tell me to use a TV Tuner but mine is a WinFast TV2000 XP Global Premium and hasn't got a S-Video slot. I really want to play on my monitor because I have already too many things hooked up on my TV.
  • Ow, I had a look closer look at my tv tuner and the Mini-Din 9 Pin is actually a s-video slot:)).Now I need an adaptor or something like that.I would really thank you if you would guide me to find a working adaptor.
  • That would make things a bit more difficult, wouldn't it? The normal PS2 S-Video cables should do the trick to get the video from the PS2 onto your laptop screen.
  • Thanks for your help. I have found a cable that should do the trick: SPEED-LINK / Products / Gaming Accessories / Sony® / PlayStation® 2 / Cables & Adapters / 2in1 AV & S-Video Cable
    The original Sony S-Video is kinda rare in Romania. The Speed Link Cable is available in RO. Do you know if it's a good choice.It's kinda expensive for a cable in Romania:D .
  • Can't say i have heard of the brand as it is not available in my own country (way over in Canada) but it should do the job just as well as the official cables.