• does anyone knows what do I have to do to enter the cheats codes? Do I need an speical hardware.
    Thanks
  • If they are Gameshark codes, then yes you need special hardware, a Gameshark. But if they are normal controller codes then no hardware is needed. Well I guess a controller would be needed. :blink:

Here is everything APi has to offer.
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Nov 19 2002, 01:48 AM
    If they are Gameshark codes, then yes you need special hardware, a Gameshark. But if they are normal controller codes then no hardware is needed. Well I guess a controller would be needed. :blink:

Here is everything APi has to offer.

Thank for your response. But tell me I have playstation one and I found cheat codes here at absolute but the problem is that I don't know how to enter them can you tell me how?
    Thanks again
    Oswaldo
  • [quote]Originally posted by opopop+Nov 19 2002, 02:27 AM-->QUOTE (opopop @ Nov 19 2002, 02:27 AM)<!--QuoteBegin--Rex77</i>@Nov 19 2002, 01:48 AM
    [b]If they are Gameshark codes, then yes you need special hardware, a Gameshark. But if they are normal controller codes then no hardware is needed. Well I guess a controller would be needed.
  • Sorry I thought you were inquiring about Blade 2 since you posted in the PS2 area. Anyway it looks like you need to put them in at the main menu then push the start button during the game to access the cheat menu. And yes, the controller is your joypad.

Last edited by Rex77 at Nov 18 2002, 09:57 PM
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Nov 19 2002, 02:53 AM
    Sorry I thought you were inquiring about Blade 2 since you posted in the PS2 area. Anyway it looks like you need to put them in at the main menu then push the start button during the game to access the cheat menu. And yes, the controller is your joypad.

Thanks again. I have done this but it doesn't seems to work. let ask another question what do you mean main menu? because i tried to enter them as soon as the first screen appears and in the moment when you see the screen where you can acces the saved games or begin another new game. During the game i push the start button and the only thing that I see is a menu that saiys Resume, Inventory Audio and another thing that i can't remember right now. So am I doing wrong or not? What do you think?
    Thank you again for your support
    PD escuse my bad english
    Oswaldo
  • To be quite honest with you I don't have the game so I can't say if your doing it wrong or not. I would think that you would put the code in while your at the main menu then, while your in the game pushing start would get you the cheat menu.

Actually I just thought of something. When you put the cheat in at the main menu are starting a new game or loading a saved game? 'Cause by loading a saved game you are "by-passing" the cheat you entered by going to your saved game that you haven't put the cheats in for. So if you haven't already try putting in the code then start a new game.

Hope it works for ya.
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Nov 19 2002, 08:49 PM
    To be quite honest with you I don't have the game so I can't say if your doing it wrong or not. I would think that you would put the code in while your at the main menu then, while your in the game pushing start would get you the cheat menu.

Actually I just thought of something. When you put the cheat in at the main menu are starting a new game or loading a saved game? 'Cause by loading a saved game you are "by-passing" the cheat you entered by going to your saved game that you haven't put the cheats in for. So if you haven't already try putting in the code then start a new game.

Hope it works for ya.

thank you. I'll try entering the cheat codes and then begin a new game. I'll let you know if it works. Many thanks again. Game shark is a good option?
    Thank again and sorry if this matters bothers you as an expert. But by the way many thanks again.
    Oswaldo from Venezuela