• don't get me wrong i quite like this game,for some reason i cant stop playing it but i was wondering how many people had come across wildlife while on there travels round the wilderness?
    I have come across the odd zebra or buffalo but isn't this supposed to be set in Africa??? yet theres hardly any there.
    one other thing Ive noticed is the springy trees that i find very annoying :mad: ,i would have expected better from ubisoft.
    does anyone actually have this game ive never seen onyone playing it?
  • Don't have Farcry 2 Steel, thought about it the other day but went for Fallout 3 instead.

May try it out, probably pre-owned in a few weeks.
  • steelcitysurfer said:
    don't get me wrong i quite like this game,for some reason i cant stop playing it but i was wondering how many people had come across wildlife while on there travels round the wilderness?
    I have come across the odd zebra or buffalo but isn't this supposed to be set in Africa??? yet theres hardly any there.
    one other thing Ive noticed is the springy trees that i find very annoying :mad: ,i would have expected better from ubisoft.
    does anyone actually have this game ive never seen onyone playing it?

ok mate
    got this game ages ago cos i couldnt stop playin farcry 1 bit disapointed it was nothin like the first but if you manage to get the 50cal sniper rifle it makes the game a lot better
    cheers stevie
    ps if you start gettin bored with it take a couple of pot shots at the animals