games-asia
  • just wondering if anyone from here has had any dealings with this company ? i ordered a game from them on the 26th of january but when i track the package it still says order pending and ive emailed them to ask about this and got no reply , beginning to think ive been bumped lol
  • No, can't say I have dealt with them but if that is any indication of their customer service you may want to contact them via telephone and ask what's up. Going by e-mail for this sort of thing always takes forever (assuming they didn't delete your message).
  • yeah i had thought of trying to phone them but they only have a fax number which isnt a good sign but i paid thru paypal so i think i might see if they can do anything . sent another message today gonna give them til friday see what happens and if i have still not heard back ill go to paypal . still a complete pain in the ass though i mean the site looked ok didnt seem dodgy at all guess you cant trust anybody these days lol
  • gtiguy2006 said:
    just wondering if anyone from here has had any dealings with this company ? i ordered a game from them on the 26th of january but when i track the package it still says order pending and ive emailed them to ask about this and got no reply , beginning to think ive been bumped lol

Hi,
    The same happened to me! I ordered a pair of games in january and I'm still wating for them! I've sent several e-mails but no response. Could you finally contact them to give back your money??
  • i had to open a dispute with paypal who eventually refunded my cash i then went to renchi.com whose service was excellent.