All The Extras
  • I was wondering what all these buttons do.
    I'm not into programing but I've figured some out.
    The reason I ask is that some days ago I wanted to make one of those "here" links to an old post and I couldn't figure out how to do it.
    Couldn't there be some kind of "help" button, there seems to be a lot of questions on how to make better posts using theese tools.
  • We used to have things like that in one of our older versions of the forums but we haven't for quite some time now. It's pretty easy to go through this though. ["url="]here["/url"] without the quotations of course. You won't ever need to use the IMG, Code, SQL, and HTML codes because they have been turned off for our forums as they take up too much space and waste bandwidth. The other buttons are easy to use though:

And that's the simplistic version of how to use the buttons without the quotations of course. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting andh ave fun gaming.
  • it has been brought to my attention that i may not have been clear enough on the adding urls section of the last post. So, this is what you'll do if you want to link to another section of the forums:

["url=Add the url of your choice here"]here(or another word that makes sense in your sentence)["/url"]

If this still isn't quite clear enough then let me know and i'll explain further.