Cant connect to some friends on CoD4
  • This has been happening quite alot lately, i cant connect to some of my friends on call of duty 4. I dont know why it does this. And i don't know how to solve it.

Help please?
  • Depending on your connection you may be trying to get into setting up games that have more people than it can handle. Still, you will want to make sure you have all of the ports needed for PSN open in your router in case the problem is traffic being blocked.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Depending on your connection you may be trying to get into setting up games that have more people than it can handle. Still, you will want to make sure you have all of the ports needed for PSN open in your router in case the problem is traffic being blocked.

Oh right. What are the ports that need to be opened then?
  • I have the PSN ports listed in the thread pinned at the top of the PS3 Console section (just below this section). Activision does have one or two other ports specific to their game- UDP 3074 to 3075. Open these along with the ones listed in the thread I mention and you should see some improvement.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    I have the PSN ports listed in the thread pinned at the top of the PS3 Console section (just below this section). Activision does have one or two other ports specific to their game- UDP 3074 to 3075. Open these along with the ones listed in the thread I mention and you should see some improvement.

Ok thanks for that