• Hi,
    I have just got my ps3 and pes2009 and set up all my online accounts as i am dying to play against opponents online. The internet connection is perfect, my accounts are working perfect but I seem to have a problem at the final hurdle. When I select a server and then a match room, I enter the lobby (everything still working perfect). I then look for an opponent in a match room and when I try to enter said room, a window comes up saying "an error has occured". I updated my version on the PES in game menu to match up with potential opponents' versions but still keep getting this error? :mad:

I have been told it may be that my connection is not strong enough but I do not have a problem in any other area of the connection (internet browser, playstation store etc.).

Do you have any idea how I can fix this problem as I am tearing my hair out at this stage!

Thanks in advance!
  • Suddenly mi Playstation 3 stop recognizing mi PES 2009 blue ray. Pleas help!!
  • Smokey, you may be left with no choice but to look into getting a different internet package/ provider. If your current bandwidth is not high enough to play online there is not much else that can be done.

Estornudo, try cleaning the disc's bottom with a soft cloth going from the center out to the edge. If it is just this disc that should fix things. If other discs are having problems you'll want to cntact Sony as that would be a sign of the laser giving out inside.