• ok during school I was getting bored and thought up way to get more people on. If it is approved i will make a fill it in story where you fill the () with whatever you want except cuss words! heres an example (example here).
    That is exactly what i will do.
    P.S. im making too many postes:p
  • Seeing as this seems to be going nowhere fast i will start......

It was a dark cold night, the wolves were howling in the woods and it sent shivers up my(insert commment)
  • well i just waiting for someone from the staff to give me permission. but what ever and not to be mean but is tht all?
  • add more you have the concept its just a little short oh wait!!! OK NEW RULE IF MEMBERS CAN POST STORIES 2 BUT TO PREVENT CHAOS DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT POST TWO STORIES UNDER EACH OTHER. AND IF A STORY IS THE LAST THING BEFORE YOUR POST FILL IN THE STORY.
  • Ok well it is the special time of the week where I post a story and (hopefuly) you all at AP fill it in. ok well here we go
    P.S. in the future I will only post on sundays.

So your playing your favorite game (game title) when suddenly a team mate fell through the ground. You decide to investigate. When you get to the area you are pwned by a(n) (enemie in game). "(insert dialouge)," you say.
    then a (favorite color) light glows and your team mate comes through your t.v.

to be continued :D
  • So, this is like the never ending story meets mad-libs? That could work.
    Since Pokerdon started off, I'll pick it up there...

It was a dark cold night, the wolves were howling in the woods and it sent shivers up my worm infested, puss-oozing ingrown toenail. It had only been a few hours since (insert details) and I escaped from (insert details).
  • Eh I guess this works perfectly sorry pokerdon for over rating your story

It was a cold night, the wolves were howling in the woods and it sent shivers up my worm infested, puss-oozing ingrown toenail. It had only been a few hours since Bill and I escaped from the prison we were so wrongfuly put in. (insert dialouge),said Bill.
    (Insert Dialouge), I said.
  • It was a cold night, the wolves were howling in the woods and it sent shivers up my worm infested, puss-oozing ingrown toenail. It had only been a few hours since Bill and I escaped from the prison we were so wrongfuly put in. "I sure could go for a bowl of chili right now." said Bill. "Are you insane?" I said. I'd always know that Bill (insert details) but I never thought he would (insert details).
  • It was a cold night, the wolves were howling in the woods and it sent shivers up my worm infested, puss-oozing ingrown toenail. It had only been a few hours since Bill and I escaped from the prison we were so wrongfuly put in. "I sure could go for a bowl of chili right now." said Bill. "Are you insane?" I said. I'd always know that Bill was crazy but I never thought he would run into traffic. (insert event). (insert dialouge) I yelled.
    P.S. we need more ppl.
  • It was a cold night, the wolves were howling in the woods and it sent shivers up my worm infested, puss-oozing ingrown toenail. It had only been a few hours since Bill and I escaped from the prison we were so wrongfuly put in. "I sure could go for a bowl of chili right now." said Bill. "Are you insane?" I said. I'd always know that Bill was crazy but I never thought he would run into traffic.Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a jet plane going about 160 MPH! "Let's get out of here!" I yelled.