PS1 Colin McRae Rally 2
  • I have found on this incredible site,that the cheat to open all tracks is "hellocleveland", but how do I activate this cheat. It tells me to enter "ace" as a tag name, then this as the driver name, then go to the cheat section in the options area. I did enter this as the driver name. Well, I go into the options area and I only get choices for controller, sound, graphics, etc, but no cheats section to turn codes on or off. Could you please tell me where to find this cheat section, so that I can open up all tracks. I have searched everywhere on the main menu acreen, but cannot find it. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am in my late 40's, just started some games and I really just want to enjoy driving around all the different tracks, and looking at the cool scenery go by. I just love the feel of the driving, not really setting any time records or winning any races. That is why I really wish to have a variety of tracks and cars available to just sit back and pretend I am a race car driver. Thanks for any help you can offer.
  • I think where you were reading the cheat before may have went a bit extraneous on stuff to do. Just entering the code in the name entry screen will do the trick. No extra place to look for in the options page of the game.
  • Thanks for the help. I finally figured it out, opened up tracks and got more cars, but it turns out I am not such a bad racer afterall. Not all cheats worked for me though. I wonder if some cheats are for NTSC and others for PAL format.