Liven it up.....??!
  • Hmmm......I see a few people saying the site needs to liven up a bit.

I assure you it will before too long when the real me returns from the ashes. Once Lyndon helps me with a few things, the ol AP site will get to rocking and rolling.

Who am I?

For those who have been around for a while, you will remember.
    For those who have not, you will learn.

Click your heels together 3 times and whisper:

"Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer..."

:devilish:
  • Oh my satan!!!!

Luuuuuuuuuuuuciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home!!!
  • LOL ... Gd to "see" you again Lu ...... We have to get some juicy thought provoking threads happening again like pre 2000 :D
  • Digger said:
    LOL ... Gd to "see" you again Lu ...... We have to get some juicy thought provoking threads happening again like pre 2000 :D

You are not kidding about that. It sure seems like many of the newer members are not too keen on fun and hijinks like what we remember the site being. It is due time the ol' regulars start infusing some laughter and fun back into the site eh?
  • Hell yeah i will drink to that!!! we need something!!
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    Hell yeah i will drink to that!!! we need something!!

What we ought to do is set a time/date to all get together for a live chat session!
  • I agree with that - aney weekend evening is good for me
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    I agree with that - aney weekend evening is good for me

Well then, lets make it a go and see who is on board. Let's give it a week for everyone to make arrangements.

Lets try for next Saturday, May 30 @ 3:00pm PST. That would translate to:

6:00pm EST
    11:00pm UK

Post a RSVP here if you plan on attending!!!
  • I can be there.:)
  • mmm 11pm i a bit late - an hour or so earlier would be better for me but i will try and stay up that late lol!!
  • Count me in, your lucky the football season has almost finished and its the FA Cup final on Saturday afternoon, otherwise that would have been right in the middle of Match Of The Day, which i haven't missed for 20 years!!!!

I'll be there.
  • you better support united!!! cant wait for champiions league on wed!!!
  • I can definitely make it for that chat time, happen to be off work for the weekend.
  • excellent*said in a monty burns stylee!!*

So is the chat on here working?
  • Yes, it's working with no problems whatsoever. (other than not getting much use).
  • well we will blow the dust off it on saturday!!!!!!!!!!
  • Don't support any team in particular Jane, preferred playing to watching until i had my knee op which retired me.

Support any British team in Europe, except Chelsea!!!! (Drogba is an embarrasment).

I hope United win, should be an amazing game given the teams and their attacking football.
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    mmm 11pm i a bit late - an hour or so earlier would be better for me but i will try and stay up that late lol!!

Well...officially it will start at 3:00pm PST...but I will hop on a hour or so earlier if it fits better into your schedule. If you can hang out for a bit after that, great, if not, you and I will chit-chat our little fingers off until then. ;)
  • I will get some red bull down me lol!!!
  • won't be able to make it, weekends are my time for work
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    won't be able to make it, weekends are my time for work

Oh Mike, just call in sick. I mean really, what is more important? LOL

That is a bummer buddy, but I have been there myself, and working the weekends just simply sucks, regardless of what job one has or if they like it or not.

What does make it a little tougher is the fact that this site has members from all over the world with various time zones & work schedules. There is nothing to say that we can't schedule chats twice a week...once on a weekend and another in the middle of the week in the hopes of giving every member the opportunity to get together and chat.
  • Hmm I have read this post and well I would like no LOVE to know what the site was like before I joined.