The "Dark One" is back...
  • I am far from being new, but it has been what seems like forever since I have visited AP last; you know how it goes, sometimes life just gets in the way.

But I have been gaming all along, and with the new addition of a PS3, I will continue to do so for some time to come.

I see many, many new faces here, and I also see a few "old-timers" as well. Looking forward to hooking up with some of the old gang, and to meet some of the newer members here as well.

If you like to have a good time, have a sense of humor and aren't too thin-skinned, we will get along just fine. But if you are the sensitive type, a jerk or...well...just a plain ol' moron with an IQ that can be added up with a pair of dice, it would be best to keep a safe distance.
  • Hi Luci!!!

Welcome Home!!!

Glad to hear life is sweet!!!

Luvs

Jane aka oddish!
  • Wotcha Wade, take it the establishment downstairs got sick of your wicked ways?

Glad your back
  • Jane! Chris!

Thanks for the welcome, and it has been a LONG time, too long. I look forward to seein' ya' on the forum again!

Chris...yeah, "The Establishment" downstairs pooled their vacation time together and donated them to me so I could come "topside" for a while. :)