Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • When I pick up one of the fine ladies of Vice City and go to a dark alley for some sweet, sweet ahh... conversation. ;) The car does not rock like it did in GTA3 and my health does not go up, but my money does go down, despite the fact that she isn't.

What am I doing wrong?
  • Sounds to me like you're not playing the right music....You gotta set the mood first. Play some soft music....Like Emotion and the car will be rocking in no time. Oh, also sometimes if you don't have a nice car then they won't get "down" to business so if it's not working then try getting a different lady or getting a nice new ride. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • It's possible that the alley is not dark enough for them. Your money goes down when they are in the car when you are with whether they are "busy" or not. Try the music like madhtr said, I always turn the radio off.
  • I had the same problem at first Rex, I just turned the music off cause what tommy says is hilarious and figured out that the place I was in wasn't remote enough or dark enough to get any action ( I didn't think Tommy was that ugly ;) )

Moved to a darker location and badda bing badda boom, the car was rockin. :D
  • Thanks for your quick responses guys.

I have picked them up before, quite awhile ago actually, so I forget what they look like. I tried to pick some up today by parking along the road and honking the horn, but they wouldn't get in the Patriot that I was driving. Maybe they weren't even 'working girls' I mean one of them did give me the finger :o , she must have been insulted.

So my next question is, what do they look like?
  • They are fairly easy to spot at night because they're pretty much everywhere you turn. Just look for the women who're moderately(for speed changing) in red and black. They slink along the side of the streets so keep an eye out for them.....and keep both hands on the wheel......Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • The trick to finding an appropriate place to
  • Well business will be good for these ladies tonight. ;)

Mad, Yeno, FJ and you too I guess #38, thanks for your tips and help.