Discovery Channel is not your friend (joke)
  • A couple was watching a Discovery Channel special about an African bush tribe whose men all had penises 24 inches long. When a male reaches a certain age, a string is tied around his penis and on the other end is a weight. After a while, the weight stretches the penis to 24 inches.

Later that evening as the husband was getting out of the shower, his wife looked down at him and said, "How about we try the African string-and-weight procedure?"

The husband agreed and they tied a string and weight to his penis.

A few days later, the wife asked the husband, "How is our little tribal experiment coming along?"

"Well, it looks like we're about half way there," he replied.

"Wow, you mean it's grown to 12 inches?"

"No, it's turned black."
  • listen bro, theres kids and tht on this , i dnt think theyll like it man
  • P_R_I_N_C_E said:
    listen bro, theres kids and tht on this , i dnt think theyll like it man

Maybe that is why there is this warning on the forum:

(Be advised some content may not be suitable for younger readers)

Although I do get tired of the over-abundance of "sensitive" people that are polluting our planet.
  • Prince, lighten up. As he mentioned there is an advisory that some stuff may not be suitable so fair warning is given to those coming into this section.

Now then- I'm deleting your last reply, prince, due to not fully blocking out the swearing (use all symbols next time) and next time you think a post/ thread is not suitable use the report link- we'l decide from there (just don't abuse it ;) ).