Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • How in the hell do you complete this mission? I go out and get in a car and shoot and smash cars, run over people and destroy property. My havoc gauge doesn't even get half way. :(

What am I doing wrong?
  • Get your wanted level upto about 3 or 4 and that should have the chaos gauge going up at beter intervals....enough so that 2 mins should be more than enough time for you. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Steve accually helped me with this the other day, the trick is to know that blown up police cars (police property and personal is you aim) raises the gauge as you fire at them. And since there isn't that much resistance being made from the "dead" car all you have to do is dogde a few bullets from the other cops.
    I once more declare that all the cred goes to STEVE on this hint.
  • Well the way i did it was to get myself a tank (not too hard since the first thing i did was to get all the packages and i nicked a few from the army base and left in garages across town)

then the messing with the man level was simple - the chaos bar was full in under a minute ;)