• Hi I'm new to this site and forum...I don't know if anybody has heard this question before so here goes:

In what PS2 game can you hear Lucy Liu, David Arquette, Macy Gray, Billy Zane, and Bif Naked?
  • Hello all.

This post has been up for about a day now and no replies just a few views. I don't know if anybody cares or if nobody knows but the answer is: SSX Tricky

Lucy Liu does Elise, David Arquette does Eddie, Macy Gray does Seeiah, Billy Zane does Brody, and Bif Naked does Zoe. There are others as well such as Oliver Platt - Luther and Patricia Valesquez - Marisol. :D
  • No I didn't know that. But then have yet to try that game.
    Nice idea for a thread Kaver :rolleyes:.

Gee's don't ya hate it when you forget to close the Tag's!
  • Not sure how I missed this one :blink:

OK - if there's no new ones try this:

In which game would you find the likes of Lance Henriksen and Kate Mulgrew providing the voices????

• The game is your favourt past time Gid Run like hell from the police.
    Heh heh, we all heard about your last night out on the town, and the egg's and the police car window. Very poor behavior from a supposedly respectable member of the community. ;)
  • Spot on Theve1tch, the floor is all yours...................

(and it was all lies i tell ya - lies!)

• LOL...I thought this one was closed anyways this sounds interesting Theve1 your next
  • Considering Theve1tch's not about and your original Q wasn't really answered - feel free to take the floor Kaver - i'm sure nobody would object too much

• O.K. Let's see. This might be easier

In GT3 Lenny Kravitz had two songs in the soundtrack one was the remix version of "Are You Gonna Go My Way" what was the other song?
  • Anybody? <_<
  • It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, give it a chance. As soon as I can I will pop in the game and have a look for ya if it makes you happy. <_<
  • LOL ok, ok I'm just a little antsee four cups of coffee does that to a person
  • only 4?
    Day shouldnt start until atleast the 6th coffee.

dont worry if folks dont reply back three secounds after you post, some might be off out down the local games store looking at the vice city soundtrack cd's...
    Or they might just look at the discography of vice city online.
    Its been a few days since anyone made a good guess in the mythology quiz.
    Just sit back and be patient, if a week goes by and theres no replies, then atsrt to ponder if you made the Q to hard.

• Could it possibly have been his track Again?

• Yes it is (sorry for replying so late) but the floor is yours... :D
  • Oooops, nearly forgot about this thread!

Ok - Some of you may have to cast your minds back for this one.

Which famous actor (most notable for his part in a certain sci-fi series of films) provided the voice of Christopher Blair in the Wing Commander games?

• Would that be Mark Hamill?
  • ooooooo - it might just be ;)

Take it away maestro, the floor is all yours........................

• Okay, nobody said this was thread was only for playstation, so here it goes.

The actor Michael Dorn (best known for his role as Worf from two Star Trek
    series and a handful of Star Trek movies) did the voice for a NPC & potential
    party member in a 1998 PC RPG.

What was the game and who was his character?
  • I'm going to guess that you're talking about his role as Duke Achillus in Westwood's Emperor: Battle for Dune. I could be wrong as i can't recall what year it was released but i'm sure he hasn't been in too many games....other than Star Trek ones that is. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Ok, my last post was wrong and i am here to correct myself....the last game was RTS and released in 2000. You're looking for Fallout 2 from Interplay. The only RPG that he's been in as far as i know. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Yep. Das'awun ol' chap.

take it away
  • This is a fairly easy one.....i think. Maxis is big for developing the Sims series but what big series really got them into the market? Like i said, not too hard. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • The only thing I can think of is Sim City, but is that still classified as part of The Sims?? ;)

The only other thing I can remeber Maxis being famous for is under his alias Maximus and the Gladiator movie ;)
  • The only one I can think of that diddn't start with Sim, was Unnatural Selection, but I don't rember that one getting much hype.
  • Sim City is a series on it's own and was out long before the Sims was even planned. The 4th iteration in the series just came out recently(this last month actually). So FJ, you've got the correct answer. It's basically what made Maxis big news. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Originally posted by Knowze Gungk@Feb 6 2003, 12:39 AM
    Okay, nobody said this was thread was only for playstation, so here it goes.

Ok just to clarify this one you are right it's not only for PS and PS2 games it could be for any console old or new or even PC.

FJ the floor is yours...
  • Ok forgot about this thread so here's a nice easy one.

What was the first PC game to feature a multi-player deathmatch mode?

Ok everyone get to it
  • I'll take a quick stab.....Wolfenstein?
  • Quake?
    (since we're all scrolling through fps's)
  • Well Done, GK

Doom it was

Take control of this beast ;)
  • To what game is Earthbound on the SNES a sequel to.
  • I know ness is in it, is it Earthbound Zero?
  • Is it Earthbound Mother?
  • Would it be the NES RPG Mother?

P.S. It wasn't called Earthbound back then.
  • And we got a winner.

Go ahead, oh knower of games.
  • Square has made alot of games throughout it's long and illustrious career. What is the first action title from them that was heralded as an RPG at the time? Hint - it's not really an RPG. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Kings Knight
  • D@mn you, I guess i'll have to come up with a hard one next time.
  • What was the largest game to be made on the SNES?
  • Is it Zelda
  • Tony, just to make sure that you and all potential answerers know....GK means largest by which SNES title takes up the most cartridge space, not longest game, or most hyped. I cleared all this up earlier with GK, and just to let you know, i won't be answering this one unless it remains unanswered for a long amount of time. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting andh ave fun gaming.
  • largest game to be made on the SNES (as in cartridge space?)

hmmmm ill take a shot at it.....

Was it one of the Donkey Kong series games?
  • That seems like a broad use of a title there badboy. I think that GK would want a specific title before he gave up his seat in here....just look at Tony's answer a few back, "Earthbound Mother" but the answer was just Mother(which was scheduled to be called Earthbound in the states). Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

P.S. That's not to say that the answer is definitely a DK title either.
  • Ok, i guess it's been long enough and after talking to GK last night i decided i should answer this(it had nothing to do with GK yelling....heh, heh). The answer is Star Ocean, created by Tri-Ace and published by Enix and only released in Japan so far. There are two sequels, Star Ocean: 2nd Story on the PSX and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time on the PS2(US release in September). Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Since i know the answer is right, and GK sconfirmed that through a message i got earlier while i was away from the PC, it's time to post my question.

The Grand Theft Auto series has been going for quite some time though it's popularity didn't soar until the October '01 release of GTA3. The original GTA had told of three cities being the basis of the game and one was Liberty City, another Vice City(based on Miami), and a third city(as of yet unnamed). What real life city is this third city said to be based on? This one shouldn't be all that tough for some people......but we shall see. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • London?
  • Viva, Las Vegas......

Otherwise known as Sin City?
  • Sorry Rex, yes there was a GTA: London but that was basically just an offshoot of the original title. T Dog is correct in Las Vegas, Nevada. Rockstar hasn't officially said that the next title will be in Las Vegas, they have said that they're currently working on GTA: Sin City which will be released on October 31st of this year with GTA4 also being announced for 2004 release(probably October). Las Vegas has been the most talked about place for the use in the next title but it's not quite official as of yet but it is the answer to my question so T Dog, the floor is all your's. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Since T-dog hasnt been on the site for god knows how long I'll post another question.

What was the first PSX game to use only analog control?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion