Superman--viewer discretion advised
  • This is a joke my boyfriend told me a long time ago and I thought it was hilarious. I don't recommend the younger population read this, or those who are easily offended. Enjoy!

Superman awoke one day to find--for once--no one needed his help. Even though he would have liked a nice vacation, he became stircrazy within a few hours.

He flew to Gotham City to look for Batman. Once he landed in the Wayne Manor, he found Batman's bedroom door was shut. No problem, he thought and with his X-ray vision he gazed through the door to find Batman was asleep in his bed.

Superman opened the door and exclaimed "Wake up!"
    Batman, embittered and groggy from a late night rendevous with Gotham criminals, simply pulled his sheets over his face.

"What do you want?" Batman moaned.
    "I'm bored and I was wondering if we could do something," Superman replied.
    "Can't you see I'm tired?" Batman snorted back and rolled back over and proceeded to go to sleep.

Superman rolled his eyes and remarked "Suit yourself."
    With Batman busy, Superman decided to go visit another member of his justice league. Good old Zatanna, the Mistress of Magic.

Zatanna was busy preparing for her act when Superman arrived at her dressing room.

"I'm bored Zatanna," he complained.
    Zatanna did not pay Superman any of her attention. He didn't even get privileged with a reply as he had with Batman.

Disappointed, Superman flew to an island to sit and sulk.

While sitting on this island, Superman saw Aquaman.
    "Aquaman! What're you doing?" he asked.
    Aquaman said "I'm busy saving the ocean." and swam far out into the horizon.

At this Superman gave up on asking people to entertain him and dejected decided to fly home. On his way home, he peered through Wonder Woman's window to find she had her legs spread wide open.

"Score!" Superman excitedly flew into Wonder Woman's window and had sex with her forty seven times.

Having been thoroughly satisfied, Superman took his leave and flew home. As he passed through the window the wind blew the curtains off to the side.

Wonder Woman noticed the waft of the curtains and asked "Is there a stranger in here?"

The Invisible man, on top of her replied, "I don't know, but whatever it was just did me in the a** forty seven times."
  • Wonder Woman noticed the waft of the curtains and asked "Is there a stranger in here?"

The Invisible man, on top of her, "I don't know, but whatever it was just did me in the a** forty seven times."

;) :D

THAT'S funny!