Favorite Breakfast Food
  • tell me what your favorite breakfast food is
  • My favorite breakfast is toast(you don't have bacon and eggs) B)
  • I never have and probably never will eat breakfast.

Breakfast isn
  • yea i forgot to put bacon and eggs
  • [quote]Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Jan 19 2003, 05:12 PM
    [b]

A continuation of the night before
  • Of course!

If I
  • First off, Coke is not a breakfast food.

My favourite breakfast food is... well I can't pick one. My favourite breakfast would consist of...

scrambled eggs with cheese
    bacon
    sausage
    pancakes (blueberry, preferably)
    pork 'n' beans
    toast with peanut butter and strawberry jam.
    coffee, lots of coffee and another coffee to go.

That should be enough to fill me up 'til lunch. :D
  • should be enough!

yea i would like to see you eat that much and then eat more at LUNCH!
  • I oftenly have a cup of tea and some sourdough bread with ham on it.
    Sandwiches are what you eat for breakfast in Sweden, sometimes porrige but mostly sandwiches. Afterwards I usually have a cup of coffe.
  • I had to go with "other" here 'cause I prefer a bagel and a yogurt, when I decide to eat breakfast. Oh, and it is always accompanied by a BIG cup of coffee!! :D

Gid, quit braggin' already, we all know what a HUSSY you are!! :P
  • Originally posted by oondy@Jan 18 2003, 08:44 PM
    should be enough!

yea i would like to see you eat that much and then eat more at LUNCH!

For a little guy I have always been a big eater. I would have no problem eating that and then eating lunch.

A good big breakfast gets your day started right. ;)
  • I agree Rex, breakfast is one of the 5 most important meals of the day.

I voted Other, as my favorite is creamed angleworms on toast, served with cold Haggis, cabbage rolls, and plenty of coffee. Mmmmm, tasty!

ps. can't forget the tabasco! :D
  • I put down other. My favorite breakfast is waffles. I have 8 on saturday morning and an other 8 on sunday morning. I usually eat them at about ten so I will not be full for lunch. One day I ate 16! Really! I will never do that again. :D

I stuck eating cereal on weekdays because it is quick. <_<
  • Double McSausage &McEgg McMuffin.
    HOt choccy.
    Hash Browns.

Then oodles of coffee.

As for 2nd breakfast, elevensies, lunch, luncheon, tea, dinner, afters & supper....

:ph34r:
  • Ok, let's see, my weekday breakfast consists of a quassont (sp?) warmed up for approximately 30 seconds it the microwave, and weekends it'll be a few slices of toast.

I guess a perfect breakfast would be:

A big fat bacon roll
    and a load of slices of toast.
  • It would have to be Pancakes for me with maple syrup. Mmmmm....
  • Breakfast for me is one of the important meals of the day! I just can't get moving without something in my gut ;)
    It dosn't have to be that much, just something like cereal, hot top rama or even chili :lol:

On weekends I like a nice big meal...eggs, bacon,toast,sasuage and or leftovers... :lol:

Worf
  • I don't do breakfast. I don't really take the time to. <_<
  • I am actually supposed to eat breakfast...but that's mainly because my mother is concerned with me being a past epileptic. However, in the morning I am usually still thriving on my dinner from the night before so it isn't like I'm terribly starving and just don't eat I just don't feel the need to. Usually when I do want some type of nutrient I usually drink a sports drink. Drinks have more substance to my body than food seems to have.
  • Eeeep!!!!

*backs away from the possible vampire currently known as redkennypup*

Im so glad you didnt say
    "i never drink.............................................................wine"

• Hmm, breakfast hey, for me it would have to be either shepherds pie, mushroom risotto, roast beef & potatos or maybe a lamb curry.
  • Originally posted by Blaqasphalt@Jan 20 2003, 03:13 AM
    *backs away from the possible vampire currently known as redkennypup*

I don't think I've ever heard of a female vampire aside from in "the Fall of the House of Usher" by Edgar Allan Poe. Sorry. Not a vampire here.
  • Originally posted by Blaqasphalt@Jan 19 2003, 05:25 PM
    Double McSausage &McEgg McMuffin.
    HOt choccy.
    Hash Browns.

Then oodles of coffee.

As for 2nd breakfast, elevensies, lunch, luncheon, tea, dinner, afters & supper....

Mc Satan Burgers? I know that they make them out of recycled cardboard for the muffins, polystyrene for the egg, what ever is left for the sausage from the night before and the hash browns, well there is real food in them. as for the hot choccy...........no wonder the braindead staff are running around first thing......................e-lax anyone?

for working week breakfast I have a nice smoked bacon butty with plenty of dog's arse (tomato sauce) & a hot mug of tea. The weekend, it varies. Doughnuts, cookies, tea, coffee, friday nite's kebab meat & garlic sauce, pizza, popcorn, flat lager, hair of the dog (and cat if near by) or a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray :blink:

as for 2nd breakfast - poptarts or ceral bar
    elevensies - 3rd cup of coffee & a twix
    lunch - the entire contents of the local chip shop/pizza place
    luncheon - 7th cup of coffee & fruit (got to eat heathly)
    tea - dead animal fried in hot fat with a mug of tea to wash it down
    dinner - something that goes with a bottle of wine, but not salad or fish
    afters - (ask Lola!)
    supper - more dead animal served with pitta bread, salad, chips & washed down with a nightcap of 4 pints of beer :)

hard to believe that I'm under 10 stone eating that everyday. must be storing it away in my legs till I'm 35 & ready for my first heart attack!
  • I only get toast, bacon, tator tots, pancakes and coffee for breakfast.
    Those are my only choices I can have. I am allergic to dairy foods. Sorry, no milk or eggs for me here. :rolleyes:
  • Hey Kremzeek, what is tator tots? Just wondering because I never had or saw them before.
  • Originally posted by tonygillis@Feb 13 2003, 03:41 PM
    Hey Kremzeek, what is tator tots? Just wondering because I never had or saw them before.

Although I am not Kremzeek, I believe I can provide an answer for ya tony.

Tator tots are hash browns that are bite size...and very tasty. If you don't know what hash browns are, then I would say...put some cut up potatos on the stove and you'll have has browns.
  • Tater tots-They are hash browns made out of potatos. Have been around since the sixties. You will find them in the frozen food section of your grocery store. :rolleyes:
  • hashbrowns = fat mans excuse for having chips for breakfast.

• Dang!!! This topic is making me hungry :rolleyes: I think I'll have breakfast for dinner tonight... and that would consist of the typical American Fare of Bacon, Eggs, Hashbrowns, Toast, Juice, and Coffee.... Its not like I havent had Spaghetti for Breakfast!!! mmmmmmgoood!!
  • Cereal mmmm. Put that down as my favorite lunch and dinner too :) I just love a big bowl of Fruity Pebbles. :)

Wartoad
  • Man, here is a post that is a blast from the past, but still good, so here is my answer to the question:

My favorite breakfast food is fresh fruit. Banana's, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, cantaloupe....just about any fresh fruit is what I prefer for breakfast.

...that and a wheat English Muffin!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion