• Hello,

Recently I had posted a help question for SOCOM: U.S. NAVY SEALS in the help secion of this help area and no one replied. I was just wondering (because I've been stuck on this board for quite some time now) if anybody out there could help me out. Do you guys have any tips on passing it? (Mission 6 that is) or are you guys not allowed to say anything about the game? or have you guys played the game? Any help would be appreciated.

By the way I'm not interested in cheat codes. I want to pass the game without them. I sort of made a promise not to use them.
  • One of the reasons you may not have got a big response is the fact that us poor unfortunate people in PAL land won
  • Oh...I see...well in that case...

I hope you guys didn't feel that I was drilling you (I wasn't). However, I strongly suggest that when it does come out you go out and buy yourself a copy it is an awesome game. "Bravo team out". :D
  • Hi, i might be able to help you , but i can't remember which one is misison 6? if you could elaborate on that, i might be able to help you.

• Ok the mission is to get Bad Dog but at the begin of the mission you have to use your night vision glasses and identify and kill ten senturies in stealth (of course), then you have to secure the bridge (check point Charlie), the entrance to the shrine (check point Delta), and then you have have to move capture (not kill as I did) Bad Dog. This is where I get killed. He (Bad Dog is inside one of the shrines (the one with the double staircase that leads to one door), the staircase has a sentury on both sides of the stairs I only got by once but I lost Bravo team and I killed Bad Dog cause I got mad. Is there a way not to lose any of the members? How did you do it?
  • i don't remember in detail but i did loose one of my members, i think it was Jester. What i did was order bravo to bang and clear the room and i waited outside the temple, Bravo will take care of the two body guards, and Bad Dog will come running out the temple, just shoot him on the leg (anywhere but the head, and only once) and he will surrender, at least he did to me, as soon as he surrender restrain him, and watch out of more hostiles outside the temple.
    The first time i played the mission i went inside the temple with all my team mates but not from the front door, i used the left door of the temple, and actually manage to kill the two body guards fast enough, but Bad dog started to shoot at me and i killed him.

I hope this helps, let me play the mission again and i'll let you know how it turned out.
  • Thanks for the tip. I'll try it out :)
  • yeah that sounds about what I did. If you shoot Big Dog once in the leg or arms he'll surrender. But beware of the waves of sentries and bodyguards.

I had the whole level complete except for clearing the river section. There must have been a glitch in the game and it wouldn't say that I completed the section. There was not one breathing soul on the whole map (except for me, able and Big Dog). I ran around the river area for at least 30 min. and couldn't find anyone else to kill. Oh well, I guess I'll be that much more prepared when I have to do it again.
  • Don't you just hate that? I mean you're almost finished the board and then you got one or two bad guys to kill who are more than likely running around in circles like the dogs that they are and hidden and you have to restart the mission cause you can't find these bone heads. I hate that.

• Hey,
    I did play the mission again, but i did a very dumb move and i got killed right before that part (check point echo) and i'm to lazy to try it out again now.

Did you finally passsed that part?
  • Actually not yet I haven't tried it yet I've caught up in GTA: Vice City :D