• Anyone Know where i can buy a hori real arcade pro 3 online, currently.?:(
  • There are a few at ebay but rather pricey if you ask me.
  • yeah, amazon has better prices than them though, but i would like 2 buy one from like an official site or something, idk, more trusted site.
    But tell me u think that someone who's serious/passionate about gaming should get the the madcatz TE fightstick or the Hori real arcade pro 3, cuz madcatz has had a bad rep in the past of low quality/faulty products but hori is well known japanese joystick company who've been making quality fightsticks 4 yrs with quality Japanese parts, but rumor is that the Madcatz TE fightstick has better quality parts, except for the joysticks which are the same, that makes it the better joystick, but ppl have been complaining about recieving their sf4 madcatz fightstick with faulty or non-functional parts, or not working at all.
    So i was thinking (since there were no complaints about the hori real arcade pro 3), that i would get the hori real arcade pro 3 and then purchase 8 sanwa buttons, same type of the sf4 madcatz, and swap'em, they've made it easy to change the parts on these next gen joysticks so, what do u guys thinks, plz send feedback.
    OH AND THANKS GUYS 4 ALWAYS SUPPLYING QUALITY ANSWERS WHEN I NEED IT THE MOST, U GUYS ARE BY FAR THE MOST RELIABLE SITE I'VE EVER JOINED, GOD BLESS AND THANKS 4 EVERTHING.
    PS: plz help me with this choice, really wanna make a good one, thanks. :p
  • hey Update, i tried both ebay.com and amazon.com but the sellers (most of the good priced items) don't ship to my address in canada, and the prices on ebay.ca and amazon.ca are outrageous, guys help me crack this case, where can i buy the hori real arcade pro 3 for a good price that can be shipped to ontario canada.
    or am i doomed to never buy one, plz don't think that i'm lazy, i've been searching every day and night, even as i'm writting this, i just know u guys have the resources that i don't have, plz help:(