• If youre too lazy to read the topic then get outta here.
  • *cries* But i don't know how to read.......oh. Nope, Suikoden 3 isn't out now and will never be released in Europe at all. Konami has said that they stand to lose money if they do so they said they will not release it. Konami released the original two games and they lost money on both so they decided that the demand wouldn't bring in the benjamins. You could play Ephemeral Fantasia though which Konami did release over there.....poor souls..... The game was a letdown though as there's no voice acting, not even during the cutscenes and the music played during cutscenes just makes them feel a bit strange. Anywho, if you're still reading this post then i should ask why because i was done a few sentences back *shakes head*... Ok, well i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.... with some other RPG(did they ever release Atlier Marie over there...it's a cooking RPG, GK, you'd like it).
  • Oooh a cooking rpg.Lemme just go plug in my gaystation and ill be on my way to playing it.

Besides theres always a little ace in my sleeve called on two PS 2's.A yank and a european.So in other words, let the importing begin.
  • Hey, i figured you'd like a good cooking RPG.....I'm not even sure who it's from as i haven't seen it here but if you're any good at Japanese then i'm sure we can hook you up....heh, heh. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Originally posted by madhtr@Jan 24 2003, 10:08 PM
    [b]*cries* But i don't know how to read.......oh. Nope, Suikoden 3 isn't out now and will never be released in Europe at all. Konami has said that they stand to lose money if they do so they said they will not release it. Konami released the original two games and they lost money on both so they decided that the demand wouldn't bring in the benjamins. You could play Ephemeral Fantasia though which Konami did release over there.....poor souls..... The game was a letdown though as there's no voice acting, not even during the cutscenes and the music played during cutscenes just makes them feel a bit strange. Anywho, if you're still reading this post then i should ask why because i was done a few sentences back *shakes head*... Ok, well i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.... with some other RPG(did they ever release Atlier Marie over there...it's a cooking RPG, GK, you'd like it). [/b]

You forgot to say "Well, I hope you enjoy posting and have fun gaming." :angry:
  • Yeah, sometimes i just don't seem to think it's necessary or appropriate. Basically i will omit the phrase if i deem that it's a waste(not too others because in that sense i could care less). You will also see me change the wording of the last statement depending on how large of a crowd i plan to express the statement to. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Originally posted by gabriel knight+Feb 4 2003, 12:46 PM-->QUOTE(gabriel knight @ Feb 4 2003, 12:46 PM)
    [quote]<!--QuoteBegin-madhtr</i>
    @Jan 24 2003, 10:08 PM
    [b]*cries* But i don't know how to read.......oh. Nope, Suikoden 3 isn't out now and will never be released in Europe at all. Konami has said that they stand to lose money if they do so they said they will not release it. Konami released the original two games and they lost money on both so they decided that the demand wouldn't bring in the benjamins. You could play Ephemeral Fantasia though which Konami did release over there.....poor souls..... The game was a letdown though as there's no voice acting, not even during the cutscenes and the music played during cutscenes just makes them feel a bit strange. Anywho, if you're still reading this post then i should ask why because i was done a few sentences back *shakes head*... Ok, well i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.... with some other RPG(did they ever release Atlier Marie over there...it's a cooking RPG, GK, you'd like it). [/b]

You forgot to say "Well, I hope you enjoy posting and have fun gaming." :angry: [/b][/quote]
    Alrighty, I'm gonna close this one as it seems utterly useless now, but I just wanted to point out that Mad did in fact use his famous quote,..... it just wasn't at the very end, it was near the end.....

".....Ok, well i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.... with some other RPG(did they ever release Atlier Marie over there...it's a cooking RPG,......."

Some people just need to give their eyeballs a good scrubbing! :P
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions