Need Help with X-Men Origins: Wolverine
  • Hey Guys,

I am a completely new gamer and was give a PS3 recently for a present and am loving the new X-Men Origins: Wolverine game! Im stuck on the first part on how to jump across a large distance to get from one platform to another!!
    I can lock on to the target but cant seem to jump that far!!
    Im frustrated as all hell with and am loving the game but have become so stuck at this one little point on the first level??
    Please
    Help

Regards
    Championroller23
  • If you are locking on to a target and have the green arrow going from you to it then hit the L1 button to lunge. Also, hit the triangle button just short of landing on target for a quick kill.
  • hi Guys

i am stuck at chapter 3 days of future Beginning at Betrayal check point in Africa, at start i had already killed everyone at very first stage where i am fighting with African Blue mutants and Tribal people but cant fine the way to move ahead

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks
    g
  • hi Guys

i am stuck at chapter 3 days of future Beginning at Betrayal check point in Africa, at start i had already killed everyone at very first stage where i am fighting with African Blue mutants and Tribal people but cant fine the way to move ahead

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks
    g