Gta Vice Cherry Poppers, How Much Drugs
  • I have serviced 80 customers, 40 at a time before getting busted. I was wondering how much I must sell to have Cherry Poppers ice cream biz to start making some cash?
  • Unfortunately, it doesn
  • I sold my "ice-creams" in Vice Port and en-route to the docks I had the required 50 before I entered. But just as Steve F said it took a while hiding from the brown shirts :)
  • I sold 40 then 45 then 47 in a row but always quiting out of boredom. Last night I did 60 in a row while talking on the phone, I didnt know at that time that it was because I did 50 in a row I just thought I had hit the total sold ammount needed. One way or the other its completed now, if I sell ..say 100 in a row will the Cherry Poppers make a larger revenue? What it makes now is pretty weak.
  • i've sold 200 in a row and the revenue stays at $2,000. Do the Boatyard Asset 'Checkpoint Charlie' over and over if you're good at it. I've read that it adds $1,000 to the asset every time you beat it, up to $15,000.
  • Originally posted by juggleknot@Jan 27 2003, 10:26 AM
    i've sold 200 in a row and the revenue stays at $2,000. Do the Boatyard Asset 'Checkpoint Charlie' over and over if you're good at it. I've read that it adds $1,000 to the asset every time you beat it, up to $15,000.

Cool I will have to try the "Check point Charlie" mission again and see if thats the case. Not that I need the money. I finished the story yesterday and in doing so was able to grab the Hunter chopper and check it out. As I was flying over the airport I decided to do some Vigilanty missions. One hour later at mision level 162 with like 1700 people killed or somthing I had made 5.5 Billion $$$. Makes stopping at a biz for a measly 10 G not worth it.
  • As you proceed with the checkpoint charlie missions the fog will roll in, making it harder and harder for you to see were you're going (only during the mission) the last race it is as thick as pea soup. ;)
    or so I've heard
  • Pea soup fog eh, people complain its hard enough the first time lol. Well it sounds good for a challenge, do the checkpoints stay the same or do the change the course up to?
  • I don't really know, I read it somewere. I'm having a hard time getting past the damn marina without my boat catching on fire. However the article said that you just have to go by the little radar map in the corner.
    ;)