• Do not know if yall can help me on this but i sure do hope so.I just got my mom a ps2 for Mother's Day and she is trying to play by using her dvd hook ups on the back of the dvd.It worked once for her but now it well not do it.I do know when she is gonna play she has to push the button the remote that says vcr/tv.Anyway she has done it alot of times and it well not play the game for her.Is there another way that yall know if they can do to get the game to work on the dvd player hook ups on the back of it.I know you can hook it up on the back of the t.v. but she is already using those hook ups for the cabble box.I truelly hope yall can help.Ty.:redface:
  • Margie, the easiest solution would be to pick up an a/v selector box. This device lets you hook up several items that use the same sort of connector and it is a simple button press to switch between them. Then she could bypass hooking up through the DVD player altogether. The cable box could plug into this too. They are rather inexpensive and easily found in most department stores in the home electronics section.