Where Do I Get The Chip To Play Ps2 Games On Ps1
  • [B]HOW DO I FIND THE CHIP THAT MODIFIES THE PLAYSTATION TO PLAY PS2 GAMES??? RADIO SHACK DON'T SELL THEM ANYMORE WHERE I LIVE.
  • If that was possible, well it just cant be. The ps1 has a minisqule processer, even if you could find a chip that would alow you to play ps2 games, it would play horrible. The graphics is ps2 games are too much for the ps1 to handle. Well, then anain most of the ps1 games are too much for the ps1... good luck.

Dark.
  • May I direct you to the forum rules page: Forum Rules
    You might wanna take a look through there before posting again.Also have a look here about our view of said chips.

First of all, check that the little caps lock light on your keyboard is off. It should stay that way. Typing in all caps is considered shouting and is an annoyance. But at least you can spell properly.

Well i've never head of them before, and I don't see how that would be possible. There is no way the PS1 could handle a PS2 CD-rom game let alone a DVD-rom. As Darkrising said, the processor is just too slow, there's not enough system memory, and it can't handle the graphics.
    DVD-rom games are a definite no. The PS1s laser isn't designed to read DVD's, so there's no way (chip or other) that you could modify your PS1 to play DVD-rom PS2 games.[
  • I agree with what has been said and for obvious reasons, This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions