• What do you think, looks pretty good in theory, lots of free music vids to stream.

Just hope its not all Pop music and there are some proper Rock vidz on there, Metallica, Pantera etc.

Although Pantera might be a bit much, i suppose they will all have to be suitable for family viewing!!!
  • pokerdon said:
    What do you think, looks pretty good in theory, lots of free music vids to stream.

Just hope its not all Pop music and there are some proper Rock vidz on there, Metallica, Pantera etc.

Although Pantera might be a bit much, i suppose they will all have to be suitable for family viewing!!!

I'm all for that as long as there is plenty of Metallica, Motorhead, Ronnie James Dio, Ozzy, AC/DC, etc and there isn't any RAP.:)
  • Chances are we won't even be able to access it, Wade- this video zone is for the UK, it never was announced for North America. Won't be surprised to see it IP blocked like the US video store.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Chances are we won't even be able to access it, Wade- this video zone is for the UK, it never was announced for North America. Won't be surprised to see it IP blocked like the US video store.

Well...all I have to say about that is: That blows! :mad:
  • Downloaded the frre vidzone app last night, not had chance to try it yet but the front end looks pretyy funky.

Will report back when i have had a go
  • Went on last night, lots of the usual pop stuff, lots of artists i can't say i have heard of, BUT......

One of the main menu options is METALLICA'S GREATEST HITS, about 20 Metallica vids!!!!!!!!

Awesome, and no problem streaming them either, and i only have a 1.5mb connection.

Get in!!!!(well UK can anyway, sorry USA, you may have to wait a bit longer!)

Lol
  • Yep, except from the problems the service had on the first day i'd say it's brilliant. MOST of the time i have no problem streaming the vids and they're of a good quality on the most part. They're is also a good selection and lot's of good recommendations on the homepage :D.

I think the search feature could be a little better, and sometimes i do have a problem streaming the vids; and i have a 6mb connection :o. Other than that though, it's a great, FREE service :).

Sorry USA. (... consider it payback for the video store!:laugh:)
  • tried it and liked it,if its free its good enough for me :D

some great dance vids if thats your cup of T