Bush: Set up the Office of Strategic Influence

Hitler: SS to snoop on residence
    Bush: Homeland security bolstered domestic spying

Hitler: Geheime Staatspolezei (Gehstapo) translates to "Home Nation Police"
    Bush: Home Land Security

Hitler: Appeasing the military with monetary bonuses
    Bush: Appeasing the military with monetary bonuses

Hitler: Declared himself the sole leader in the "Fatherland"
    Bush: "I told all four that there were going to be some times where we don't agree with each other. But that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

Hitler: Suspended the constitution to throw opposition in jail
    Bush: Suspended Hadis Corpus to put citizens in jail that are "suspected" terrorists

And my favorite:
    Hitler: Right winger
    Bush: Right winger

And no matter what you say theyre comparable.
  • Atleast hitler was a vegitarian, and an artist to boot.

(can safely say that as his german gf is playing shadowman atm a mere half meter away)

;)
  • :lol: LOL at blaq

Gabriel. You can't really compare the two of them since Hitlers country was in a kinda different situation then Bushs are.
    But I have noted your opinion
    ;)
  • Hitler wore Khakhis, Hitler had some artistic ability, and Hitler's father was never leader of their country's intelligence community, nor Chancellor. Besides, Hitler was a democrat. :P

I don't dispute the facts used in your post, though

• Those are some creepy comparisons, quite frankly. If I ever see Dubya in a pair of khaki's, I'm runnin' for cover!! :ph34r: :P
  • Might I add that I've seen one of Adolfs paintings of a landscape and it pretty much sucked.
    He was just an artist wannabe.
    Some storys say that he was so humiliated by some art critic or something crushing his dreams of becoming an artist that he got into politics and took his revange.
    People really should be left alone with their crayons.
  • I think that Bush is a great man, Hitler had his flaws. I would much rather have Bush leading this country then the former president, Bill Klinton. So I also say it could be worse.
  • Here we go, someone finds a left-wing political writer who, whith thier obvious attempts to "show" how another political figure has parallels with Adolph Hitler....and they call it truth.

I wonder, would you also believe that the Pope and Hitler have a lot in common? The Pope is the most powerful fugure in the Catholic religion....but power is power, right?

Sadly, these are the comaprisons that befall and are believed by those who do not take the initative to actually learn truths and facts for themselves, but would rather read an article or two that has nothing to do with factual revelancies
  • Originally posted by Lucifer@Feb 8 2003, 05:38 PM
    Although your "comparison's" are amusing, now take some time to educate yourself as to what is factual, what is relevant, and what can be applied to the real world that the rest of us live in.

And thats what they were meant to be.Nothing else.The only reason i didnt post them in the jokes forum was because i was bored and the general area was open and i knew it would pass.
  • Originally posted by Lucifer@Feb 8 2003, 06:38 PM
    Maybe you haven't heard of a process known as "Elections"....like the man or not, President Bush was elected as leader of the US......Hitler lost his political campaign to Hindenburgh (sp?) as the leader of Germany.....but once he was elected Chancellor, he then threw out the current voting process and took over as Germany's leader.

Hey Luc, you're right about the democratic process didn't work very well in Germany when Hitler was elected, but then again things didn't work as a well oiled machinery in the american presidantial elections 2000 either. ;)
  • Yeah, Bush did "win" the vote but if i recall didn't the people vote for Gore? So basically instead of what the people wanted there was a long drawn out process to choose Bush. I'm not saying whether it's good or bad that it happened this way(as there's still time to be swayed). Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Saddam and Hitler also have dodgy facial hair, which always indicates evilness!

Remember in 80
  • Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Feb 9 2003, 03:47 PM
    Bush is like the learning impaired younger brother of the Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse.

I always thought his name was Ron.*

*Theve knows what im talking about.
  • Yay for the milkman....

Pratchett by that default would also be evil...

:ph34r:
  • Originally posted by Blaqasphalt@Feb 9 2003, 04:06 PM
    Yay for the milkman....

Pratchett by that default would also be evil...

:ph34r:

Ah, another friend of the fine literature which we know as Pratchett books.
  • That was rich, I never thought it in that way before, they are alike. LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • [quote]Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Feb 9 2003, 07:47 AM
    [b]
    Remember in 80
  • My opinion, they where both idiots, did not care about the enviroment what so ever, but, did make sure they had anough of powerful weapons to disperse on the other countries. War was deffinitly up their allys and not the well being of their country. Such beurocratic they are. :rolleyes: