• Help! Just started on Black for PS2 - How do I save my progress in the game so that I don't have to start from the first level each time?? Passed Veblensky city level and gotten to Treneska border crossing more than once but every time I switch the game on it starts from Veblensky. There is an auto save option and it checks for memory card but doesn't seem to save anything in between games and when i switch off the option, there is no manual save option. I'm going nuts starting from the beginning each time...!!!
  • Has the memory card/ memory card slot been working fine with other games?
  • Yes memory card is working fine for all other games (which also have much clearer save options built into the games). I have now once managed to save Treneska as a new profile (can't seem to get back to where and how I did it!) but the other problem is how to save checkpoint progress within a level - once you quit you start the level all over again from the beginning!
  • I think that may be just how the game works- the checkpoint saves are just for where you restart if you don't make it through to the level end. When you save it is the start of whichever level you are in/ going to next.