• I've been playing your game since it came out. I've logged over 300 hours on and off (yes I'm crazy) :o Its just great to kill things after I get off of work. I'm stuck on something sooooo simple I know but even with the strategy guide, I'm still stuck. I killed Fenrir and I'm suppose to get onto the lift to take me up to the next level. Everything is in place and the gate to the lift will not open. I've retraced my steps because I thought I had missed something. I did this 4x - well you know the killing thing, but now I'm kinda getting frustrated. Did I miss something? Everythings dead within a 5 mile radius, the four different gates have been turned on and off at least once. Ive read over everything in the guide and still nothing works to open the gate. My characters are at level 78 and they/I have searched every nook and crany. I just don't get it. What am I missing?
  • Did you try touching the same altar your party leader did before the battle started? This should release the binding and let you use the elevator.