Need help w/Tomb Raider Chron.
  • In "Red Alert!" there is a room you enter from a vent. Here is were you confront the first cyborg. I got it to spark & then shot the pipe to electricute it. I made it to the vent &

• Well Diamond, when i played TR Chron this glitch didn't occur for me and i don't see any way around the glitch so why don't you take the game back to the store yo got it from and ask for it to be replaced but if you'v been abit stupid and it's a copied game then there's nothing you can do.

One way round it could be putting a level skip cheat in just to get passed that level.

And the Any level cheat is: Highlight The "new Game" Option At The Main Menu, Then Hold L1 And Press X On Your Joypad. :thumbsup:

Hope that helps
  • Hey, ER, know any cheats for this game on pc?

• For you speedie, anything :)

Level skip:
    Face directly to the north, then enter the inventory screen. Highlight "Load game", then hold L + I + F + T.

All weapons:
    Face directly to the north, then enter the inventory screen. Highlight the ''Large Medipak'', then hold C + T + R + L.

God mode:
    Face directly to the north, then enter the inventory screen. Highlight the ''Flares'', then hold F + I + R + E.

I had the all item cheats but it would be pointless having that cheat :D