• I watch the tonight show and every monday they have the headlines and once in a while they do this "Funny wedding names" or whatever it is called.
    I've also remeber reading kinda the same thing on a site somewere sometime.

I find it very amusing to combine famous charcters names to get silly ones.
    As so,
    If Snoop Doggy Dog and Winnie the Pooh were to be married they would be named: Winnie and Snoop Doggy Dog-Pooh

You guys got any?
  • This may not be related, but I think you'll get a kick out of it.

In my state, N.D. there were two people from different towns getting wed.

The article stated honestly " Manly youth marries Fertile woman".

I kid you not! Those are two of our towns.
  • If Don Ho married Heidi Klum, her name would be Heidi Ho.

If Olivia Newton-John married John Travolta, her name would be Olivia Newton-John Travolta

If Scotty Pippin married Christina Applegate, and took her name, His name would be Scotty Pippin-Applegate

If Christine Pickles married Don Rickles, her name would be Christine Pickles-Rickles.

If Beverly Sills and Johnny Cash formed a vocal group with Bill Cosby and Connie Chung, would they be called Cosby, Sills, Cash, and Chung?

If B.B. King entered into a same-sex marriage with actor Moses Gunn, and took his name, his new name would be B.B. Gunn.

I'll let it go at that....
  • I didn't get the Scotty Pippin.

Did you know that Scotty Pippin in Swedish sort of translates into "Shot in the birdie", so I find his name rather funny without him having to marry. :lol:

• Hey now, it's time to bring this one back to life!!

I just got an email with exactly this theme in mind, so I wanted to share them with you all!

If Sondra Locke married Elliott Ness, then divorced him to marry Herman Munster, she'd become Sondra Locke Ness Monster.

If Bea Arthur married Sting, she'd be Bea Sting.

If Liv Ullman married Judge Lance Ito, then divorced him and married Jerry Mathers, she'd be Liv Ito Beaver.

How about a baseball marriage? If Boog Powell married Felipe Alou, he'd be Boog Alou.

If G. Gordon Liddy married Boutros-Boutros Ghali, then divorced him to marry Kenny G., he'd be G. Ghali G.

Nog (Quark's brother on "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine") has no other name, so he uses it twice when getting a marriage license. IF he married Howard Hughes, and then Pamela Dare, he'd be Nog Nog Hughes Dare.

If Shirley Jones married Tom Ewell, then Johnny Rotten, then Nathan Hale, she'd be Shirley Ewell Rotten Hale. (This one may take a little longer to get)

If Jack Handy (SNL writer) married Andy Capp, then married Jack Paar, then moved on to Stephen King, he'd be Jack Handy Capp Paar King.

If Javier Lopez married Keiko the whale, and Edith Piaf married Rose Tu the elephant, they would be Javier Keiko and Edith Tu.

If Ivana Trump married, in succession, Orson Bean (actor), King Oscar (of Norway), Louis B. Mayer (of MGM), and Norbert Wiener (mathematician), she would then be Ivana Bean Oscar Mayer Wiener.

If Woody Allen married Natalie Wood, divorced her and married Gregory Peck, divorced him and married Ben Hur, he'd be Woody Wood Peck Hur.

There, that breathes some fun new life back into it!! :D
  • If you mate Squall Leonhart and Rinoa Heartily then you'll get.........

Squall Leonheartily!!!! HAHAHAHAHA :woot:

..........ok! not funny......
  • This reminds me of a link I got from speedie that was called "You don't know Jack".

So I will quote here.

If Jack S*** married Noe, then the girls name would be Noe S***.

then, if Jack and Noe divorced and Noe married Sherlock...her name would be Noe S*** Sherlock.

• Yep Red, sounds like something that would come from me! :D