• Any specific games you're looking forward to the most this year? On any platform. ;)

For me, it will have to be Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I loved the first, and it looks like Naughty Dog are doing a great job with this iteration :D :p !
  • well Rob... i'm waiting for Obscure: the aftermath
    i like puzzles so much the game gets so boring with out puzzles
  • I'm with Rob on Uncharted 2- if the videos are any indication this is going to be one to watch for! I'm also looking forward to Batman: Arkham Asylum and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time.
  • I forgot about Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time. Looks promising! :D

Not sure about the new cel-shaded look though :eek:.
  • Well there's a rumor that King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match will be released for North America. It's already out in Japan. The company SNKP probably held production for the game because of problems of their current release KOF XII. Hopefully they can work out the bugs of the online play so that they can release 2002 UM soon. The question is, what platform will it be on?
  • That remake of King of Fighters 2002 is coming to the PS2, Fan.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    That remake of King of Fighters 2002 is coming to the PS2, Fan.

Thanks Lyndon! Can you tell me what site you got that information on? I'm dying to get more info on this.
  • Better late than never in responding to this post...especially as how I already have some of those I was waiting for in 2009, but nonetheless, here is what I am (or was) waiting for in 2009....some may have been pushed back to 2010 as well.

Already have
    Am waiting/still want to buy

Killzone 2
    Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
    Battlefield 1943
    Flower
    Wheel of Fortune
    Resident Evil 5
    MLB 09 The Show
    God of War III
    COD Modern Warfare 2
    Bioshock 2