• i just bought ninja gaiden sigma for the PS3. i looked up your cheats, and found the one below. My question is, if the trick is on chapter 7, how do you go back to that chapter to use the cheat when your on a higher level? i hope you can help with this question. thanks.

INFINITE LIFE OF THE GODS AND ELIXIRS Cheats
    As Long As You Have Access To Tairons Monastery Annex Save Point, You Will Find A Glitch In Chapter 7 That Will Allow You To Get An Almost Unlimited Supply Of Life Of The Gods And Elixirs Throughout The Course Of The Game. The Two Chests You Pick Up Near The Save Point In Chapter 7 Will Respawn Later In Other Missions, Thus Giving You Almost Unlimited Supply Of Life Of The Gods And Elixirs. This Technique Will Work Only For Ryu, However.
    FULLY TESTED on a NTSC (USA) PS3 console by Abby C Staff, a Ninja Gaiden Sigma PS3 Cheats Ultimate Detective (level 253) on our Cheat-Squad.
  • Once you have gone past a chapter there is no going back. If you don't have access to that particular save point now you will not be able to get that glitch to work.