Bonanza, gluttony or door number three?
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=371]Bonanza, gluttony or door number three?[/drupal]

I can't remember a time in recent history when I've had such a plethora of games to choose from, to the point where I don't quite know what to do. Have you ever had that problem?
  • I have the same problem with not finishing games thanks to picking up something else to play. I don't think it's due to the games being lame, it's more a matter of to many good games and not enough time to play them all. Gonna have to start being a bit more picky about what i play, i think- spending quite a bit to only get halfway through most games. InFamous has been one of the few games i can play through to completion (multiple times).
  • hello,

thanks for the great quality of your blog, every time i come here, i'm amazed.

black hattitude.
  • Im in the same situation,I've got so many good games that I'm not even halfway through on and then I go out and buy yet more games.
    I do tell myself I will finish the games I've got before I buy any more but it never works like that,I see a new game and think I must have it now instead of waiting say a couple of months for me to finish what I've got and for the price to come down on the games I want.....but I can't resist it
    I must have the new game.....CoD4'2 your next.:)
  • Add me to that list as well...just too many to play.

Actually, I prefer to have a big variety of games, it keeps me from getting burnt out on any one game as I have never been a "Play all the way through" type of gamer.

But man-o-man, there seems to be something different here lately, I don't think I can remember a time when so many good games have been available all at the same time. So I went on a buying frenzy and I got them piled up all around.

But one thing is for sure, I am never at a lack for whatever strikes me.