Destroy All Humans Ps2 Help
  • some missions of the game are hard, i use the cheat codes, and i can't beat the mission "THE LONE GUNMAN" because when you try to follow the car, your disguise turns red, and then you lose it, and you can't even have the second level of awareness!

how can i beat this!
  • You need to investigate a black car outside the White House with no police alert to start this mission. Holobob a citizen and follow the line of cars until you see a military truck, and the ambush that awaits you. Once you kill the robots and soldiers attacking you, you'll have 1:40 to find and kill the president. He's protected with everything the Majestics have got, so be sure you've restocked on ammo and health. When you get to the spot where you would fight him, you're instructed to return and protect your saucer. When you've cleared the landing site, return to the mothership for your next mission.

I don't think there is any way to avoid losing your disguise- just try to move as fast as you can to get to the ambush place.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    You need to investigate a black car outside the White House with no police alert to start this mission. Holobob a citizen and follow the line of cars until you see a military truck, and the ambush that awaits you. Once you kill the robots and soldiers attacking you, you'll have 1:40 to find and kill the president. He's protected with everything the Majestics have got, so be sure you've restocked on ammo and health. When you get to the spot where you would fight him, you're instructed to return and protect your saucer. When you've cleared the landing site, return to the mothership for your next mission.

I don't think there is any way to avoid losing your disguise- just try to move as fast as you can to get to the ambush place.

thanks lyndon, i'll try that out